INNOVAJ / AJulio Group is hiring a
Marketing Product Manager
Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role here. You will be partnering closely with Product and Engineering, other Marketing teams, Sales, Design, just to name a few.
As a Marketing Product Manager you will work across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. We generate customer insights, drive go-to-market, and design and execute campaigns and experiments to drive growth.
This role will cut across our portfolio of products and will offer the opportunity to build new programs to meet B2B and B2C needs.
In this role, you will partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize initiatives that help us continue to build the right products and experiences, get our customers and partners onboarded and set up, and expand which products they use over time. You’ll be their voice for the rest of the organization, and use user insights, research, and experimentation to catalyze tasteful optimizations and net-new experiences—from pricing and bundling to content or events. If this sounds like a challenge you’re excited about, we’d love to hear from you.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams — product manager, engineering, design, UX research, other marketers — to develop new programs and initiatives to serve the needs of our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert across the product portfolio to help shape the product roadmap and strategy;
- Think globally as we work to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of local market needs, competitors, and pricing accordingly;
- Track the right metrics, analyze data, and deeply understand our customer journeys for startups;
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience spanning marketing, product marketing, partnerships, growth marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting;
- Customer oriented. You ground what you do in first-hand customer understanding and the founder journey. You do research, talk to users, and use these insights to inform cross-functional partners and infuse the right content and context in the customer experiences you build;
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at our company. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work. This role is incredibly cross-functional and has mutual dependencies on product and engineering teams;
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track. You can be trusted to get things done, move fast, and optimize for iterating based on learnings at every step
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right;
- A storyteller. You adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You love learning how things work, and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people understand;
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market;
- A hands-on content creator. You will apply research, strategy, and creativity to content production, and deliver a stream of high-impact content and collateral to tell our solutions story;
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role;
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle;
- Advanced English language or fluency;
Nice to have
- Experience working in B2B settings and with sales teams;